2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
Buying a new home is one of the largest investments you will ever make, which is why it’s important to ensure your home comes with protection. As a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW) builder member, Builder Name provides every home we build with 10 full years of structural home warranty protection from the nation’s leading home warranty company. With the purchase of your new home, you’ll receive a copy of the structural home warranty contract that explains what is covered as well as a maintenance booklet to give you tips on how to care for your home. In addition, the warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of your home.
What is Covered?
- 10 Full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
- Two full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems.
- One full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
We have partnered with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, the nation’s leading provider of structural warranties, to provide you with the industry’s most comprehensive protection available. Your warranty includes protection against workmanship and distribution systems defects, as well as structural defects throughout the warranty term specified on your Certificate of Warranty Coverage.
In addition to the provided warranty coverage, we are providing you an enhanced warranty service, Front Line Warranty Service (FLWS), administered by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. Front Line Warranty Service will be your dedicated team for all warranty-related service requests and questions.
Submitting Warranty Requests
Please submit non-emergency service requests at the 1st month and 11th month of occupancy only
To submit your warranty service request, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://secure.2-10.com/Homeowner/Account/Login and select Sign-In. If you are a first-time user, choose “Sign Up here”.
- Select Service Requests to create your warranty service request. When you have created your complete list, click Submit to send your request for processing.
Once your request is submitted, an FLWS team member will reach out to both you and your builder
Emergency Warranty Requests
If you experience an emergency warranty-related situation such as no hot water, total loss of electricity or complete lack of heating or cooling, please notify the FLWS team and then reach out directly to the appropriate contractor: